Our Applications & Refunds Policy / Terms and Conditions
Our Applications and Refunds Policy details are as follows:
COURSE / WORKSHOP
- To enroll and secure a place on the course / workshop of your choice, please complete the application online.
- Payment is required at time of application to secure your place. We accept most major forms of credit card.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive confirmation of your booking via email.
- Please check the requirement of the course you are registering on. If you are unsure of suitable course or the course dates, please contact
- It is your responsibility to book onto the correct course for your standard. SFT will not be responsible if you do not read the requirements of the course or the dates that are on the SFT website.
ONE TO ONE SESSIONS:
- Bookings can be made directly on our website or you can call us on 020 7001 7511 to make a booking.
- Payment is required at time of booking to secure your booking. We accept most major forms of credit card
- Once payment has been processed you will receive confirmation of your booking via email
ONE TO ONE SESSIONS
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required to change or cancel a ONE TO ONE session.
- Full price will be charged at time of booking - This will act as your cancellation fee should you not give 24 hours notice or if you fail to attend your appointment.
- If a block booking is made and cancelled with sessions remaining. Full charge will be made for sessions taken and an admin fee of £20 will be taken off refund.
- If a booking is paid for and no sessions are taken. An admin fee of £20 will be taken off refund.
- There is a time limit to taking your sessions the following apply:
a) 3 x 45 minute session = 6 months from your 1st booked session
b) 6 x 45 minute sessions = 12 months from your 1st booked session
c) 10 x 45 minute sessions = 12 months from your 1st booked session
COURSE / WORKSHOP
- SFT will offer a full refund if you decide to cancel within 7 days of registering your application. As long as this date is not closer than 14 days before the course / workshop
- You can request to transfer to an alternative course / workshop. The course / workshop must be within a year of the original course date. (This does not apply to OPEN WATER fitness block bookings. In this case all sessions must be taken in same year of purchase.) Please look at sections a) b) and c) below:
- It is your responsibility to book onto the correct course for your standard. SFT will not be responsible if you do not read the requirements or the dates that are on the SFT website. If this does happen, SFT will try to rearrange the course for you but will not guarantee a place if the course you actually require is full. Please look at section d):
The following fees apply:
a) if you make this request at least 14 days prior to commencement of the course / workshop - your full credit will transfer and you will be required to pay a £35 administration fee
b) if you make this request fewer than 14 days prior to commencement of the course / workshop - 50% of your credit will be transferred and 50% will be forfeited.
c) less than 7 days notice will forfeit your place on course / workshop.
3. Once the course has commenced the sale is final and NO refund or transfers can be requested.
4. SFT reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment.
In this case we will offer to transfer you or offer a full refund.
d) if you have booked onto the wrong course, SFT will try to reschedule for you but will not guarantee a place on the actual course you require. If there is no option to move the course then no refund will offered but a credit note to the amount of the course. A £20 fee will be applied.
SFT OPEN WATER RACE
2. No refund will be offered after this date but you will be offered the option of transferring your booking to a future race.
3. In the highly unlikely case that an event is cancelled at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather, Foot and Mouth or similar) the event will be re-scheduled for the next available date and all entry fees carried over to that date. If you are not able to participate in this event, we will require 14 days notice post the event being cancelled that you wish to carry the event over to another event.
4. Once an event has been transferred it can not be transferred twice.
5. There are time restrictions on these events, please make sure you can complete distance in the said time:
200m: 7.5 minutes
400m: 15 minutes
4 x 200m: 25 minutes
4 x 400m: 50 minutes
4 x 800m: 100 minutes
TRAINING CAMP POLICY
The following Terms and Conditions relate to all activities undertaken by Swim for Tri Ltd
Swim for Tri LTD will organise all the ground arrangements, accommodation, transfers and activities stipulated in the itinerary. Swim for Tri LTD are not responsible for arranging flights or car hire and can accept no liability for any failures on the part of those agents used by the applicant. Swim for Tri LTD will be using Trial finders as their flight agents.
Your contract is with "Swim for Tri LTD"
By Completing the Confirmed Booking Form you are considered to have read and are agreed to the terms outlined in these terms and conditions.
3. Your contract
A binding contract between Swim For Tri LTD only comes into existence when we dispatch our Booking Confirmation and Receipt to you. Until that point all bookings are provisional and subject to availability
A deposit of £200 per person must be paid to secure your booking. The balance of the payment must be received by us within 12 weeks of the initial booking. If payment is not received in full and on time, Swim For Tri LTD reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by the applicant. In this case the cancellation charges set out in section 6 below will be apply.
For bookings made 8 weeks or less before the departure date as outlined In the contract, full payment is required at the time of booking.
5. Changes by applicant
Should applicants wish to make any changes to their arrangements after being confirmed they are requested to advise us in writing. Whilst Swim for Tri LTD will endeavour to assist to the best of our ability, we can not guarantee we will be able to meet all requests.
If prevented from travelling, individuals may be able to transfer their place to a named individual. (introduced by the applicant) This change of name is based on the provision that Swim for Tri LTD are informed in writing prior to departure date.
6. Cancellation by applicant
Must be made in writing via recorded delivery to SFT, 144 Brettenham Road, London, E17 5BA. However, we will respond to e-mails if received in sufficient time, and our written reply to you will be deemed as evidence of cancellation from which point a recorded delivery request of cancellation will not be required. We can not however be held responsible for e-mails which are sent but not received and therefore strongly advise that applicants ensure that any cancellation has been made in the manner requested above.
In the case of any cancellation the applicants deposit is forfeited absolutely. In the event of a cancellation of the booking by you after the full payment has been made the applicant will be entitled to a 25% refund on the total amount paid so long as the cancellation is made 8 weeks prior the scheduled departure date. With respect to cancellations after this point in time, the applicant will remain liable to pay the full booking fee and no refund will be issued. The period before departure will be determined by the day your written cancellation is received by us.
7. Changes by Swim for Tri LTD
Whilst rare, it could at some stage be necessary to make minor alterations to the booking and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed. Although most changes will be minor ones, we reserve the right to do so but will advise you of any issues arising from such changes.
If it is necessary to make a significant change before departure, we will advise you as soon as is practicable. We will then offer you the choice of: - accepting the changed arrangements notified to you, purchasing an alternative holiday, or cancelling your training camp and receiving a full and prompt refund of all monies paid to us.
8. Cancellation by Swim for Tri LTD
However unlikely the scenario, it may be necessary to cancel a confirmed training camp due to circumstances outside our control and as a result we must reserve the right to do so. Where your holiday is cancelled other than due to your default in payment, we will provide you with an option to book an alternative holiday with us or a full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid to us.
9. “Force Majeure”
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reason of circumstance amounting to “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, force majeure means any event which we the supplier of service in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, government restrictions or the exercise of government authority, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and other similar events outside our control.
10. Swim for Tri LTD liability to you
Swim for Tri LTD accept responsibility for ensuring that all parts of the agreed contract are properly performed. This applies except where any failure to perform, or improper performance is due to: your own acts and/or omissions, or those of a third party not connected with Swim for Tri LTD in the provision of your training camp and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable, or an event which either ourselves or the supplier of the services in question could not have foreseen or forestalled, even with all due care.
In the case of loss and/or damage to luggage or personal possessions (including money) we cannot be held liable, consequently we recommend you take out adequate insurance at the time of booking.
In all cases, other than where personal injury or death results, our liability is limited to the price paid by the affected applicant(s). It is, however, a condition of our acceptance of liability for any loss other than personal injury of death that you notify us of any claim in accordance with section 11 “complaints”.
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain you must immediately notify our representatives, who will endeavour to assist. If you are still not satisfied on your return home, you must write to us with full details of your complaint within 5 working days of the end of your holiday. We regret we cannot accept liability in relation to any complaint which is not notified entirely in accordance with this clause.
We expect all our clients to have consideration for other people. If, in our opinion, or in the opinion of any other person in authority, you behave in such a way as to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any third party, or damage to property, we reserve the right to terminate the holiday of the person concerned without notice. In this situation, our responsibilities towards that person (including any return transport arrangements) will immediately cease and we will not be responsible for meeting any costs or expenses they may incur as a result. We will not make any refunds or pay any compensation.
13. Risks and insurance
Applicants should recognise the inherent risks in the activities you will participate in and agree to accept complete responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused by you as a result of your participation in those activities. You will be requested to sign a waiver upon your arrival which outlines your acceptance of the risks as part of your participation in the activities provided by Swim for Tri LTD. This does not remove our legal duty of care but is simply used to highlight your acceptance of the risks inherent in the activities in which you are participating.
With respect to injury to Swim for Tri LTD staff, or loss or damage to Rosendale property, or that of any third party, full payment for any such injury, damage or loss must be made by you at the time to the party concerned. And Swim for Tri LTD are in no way responsible for any claims (including legal costs), subsequently made against any party as a result of your actions.
Swim for Tri LTD strongly advise that Applicants are adequately covered by holiday and travel insurance. This policy should include emergency medical care, cover for personal injury, including cover for activities specific to your itinerary, loss or damage to your luggage, loss or damage to equipment hired or borrowed from third parties, repatriation, legal expenses cover and the associated expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of their booking.
14. Passports and Visa
It is entirely your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport and any necessary visas or documentation. International applicants who are unsure of the regulations are advised to contact the appropriate embassy.
15. Accommodation Occupancy
Rosendal is a beautiful 8 room 5 star hotel, rooms are doubles apart from one twin room. Prices are based on two sharing and you will share with same sex.
SwimforTri Ltd. does not sell your personal information. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send us an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject headline.
Swim for Tri is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Swim for Tri may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/8/10.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.